Annotated web resources related to educational technology shared by members of UCF's EME5050 learning community.https://groups.diigo.com/group/eme5050
my #eme5050 tweets
#edtech or #edchat“7 Things You Should Know About” series produced by EDUCAUSE.
a FitBit “wearable tech” bracelet and aLeap Motion “gesture-based computing” interface.
webcasts, robot IPad, telechttp://ofcoursesonline.com/?p=326
EME 5050 Unit one resources
- www4teachers - Sponsored by ALTEC from the University of Kansas, you will find at this site links to professional development, ideas and lessons for integrating technology, tutorials, and articles chosen by educators for educators!
- Schrock's Guide - Kathy Schrock is an educator that has developed an incredible Web site with outstanding resources for teachers. Her site is hosted by the Discovery Education.
- eSchool News Online - eSchool news focuses on integration of technology into the classroom and will help you keep up to date on the latest educational technology news.
- techLEARNING.com - This portal is produced by Technology & Learning Magazine and provides resources and contributions from hundreds of K-12 teachers, administrators and other experts in the field.
- copyright info http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Sanders, A. (n.d). How to Motivate Elementary Students to Write. Retrieved on April 25, 2014 from http://www.ehow.com/how_4546207_motivate-elementary-students-write.html
Girl Scouting pages for Wild River
Capstone Test Anxiety Hacks submission
About Me Page
Combating Anxiety first Dreamweaver web page
Engage The Brain
PowerPoint with Study Hacks